* In 2000, Dalian Neusoft Institute of Information opened in Dalian, Liaoning Province China by a joint venture of Neusoft Group and Dalian Software Park Co., Ltd. , as a private school attached to , Shenyang, specializing in the education of the IT fields.
* In 2001, Nanhai Neusoft Institute of Information opened at Nanhai Software Park in Foshan, Guangdong Province; and Chengdu Neusoft Institute of Information in Dujiangyan, near Chengdu, Sichuan Province..
* In July-August 2008, 3000 students from the Chengdu campus came to the Dalian campus, due to the damage to the building as the results of the Sichuan Earthquake.
* Students can major in information science, information management, embedded software, animation, or .
* At the Dalian campus, 4000 students are admitted each year.
** Each student must buy a laptop computer to do school work. There is an electronic library where a student can get electronic information service.
** There are foreign teachers, teaching English or Japanese, and foreign students who learn the Chinese language and culture.
* Kenichi Ohmae, "China Impact", in Japanese
* Mitsuhiro Seki, “The Academic-Industrial Complex in China", in Japanese